The below resources offer a range of information, tips and services to help you and family maintain positive wellbeing.
- Headspace is an organisation equipped to provide tailored and holistic mental health support to 12 - 25 year olds: https://headspace.org.au/
- Smiling Mind is an evidence-based program which teaches the practice of Mindfulness. The program is designed for children and adults, and is organised into aged groups: https://www.smilingmind.com.au...
- Tips for Coping with coronavirus anxiety (Australian Psychological Society)
- Helping children with stress (World Health Organisation)
- Tips to manage anxiety during times of uncertainty (Black Dog Institute)
- Self Care Plan (Black Dog Institute)
- Maintaining your Mental Health during social isolation (Australian Psychological Society).
- Beyond Blue gives advice on how to care for yourself and how to manage life at home while you work and while you provide home learning for your children.
In addition, there are many services available to families if you need to speak to someone urgently:
KidsHelpline, 1800 55 1800 or https://kidshelpline.com.au/
Beyond Blue, 1300 224 636 or https://www.beyondblue.org.au/
Lifeline 13 11 14 or https://www.lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home