The below resources offer a range of information, tips and services to help you and family maintain positive wellbeing.
- Headspace is an organisation equipped to provide tailored and holistic mental health support to 12 - 25 year olds: https://headspace.org.au/
- Smiling Mind is an evidence-based program which teaches the practice of Mindfulness. The program is designed for children and adults, and is organised into aged groups: https://www.smilingmind.com.au...
- Tips for Coping with coronavirus anxiety (Australian Psychological Society)
- Helping children with stress (World Health Organisation)
- Tips to manage anxiety during times of uncertainty (Black Dog Institute)
- Self Care Plan (Black Dog Institute)
- Maintaining your Mental Health during social isolation (Australian Psychological Society).
In addition, there are many services available to families if you need to speak to someone urgently:
KidsHelpline, 1800 55 1800 or https://kidshelpline.com.au/
Beyond Blue, 1300 224 636 or https://www.beyondblue.org.au/
Lifeline 13 11 14 or https://www.lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home